Lunch & Learn: PPP Loan Roundtable Q&A for Small Businesses
We have assembled an excellent panel of West Linn Chamber professionals to field your questions about Round 2 of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) that launched January 12th, 2021.
Highlights Will Include:
• What information/files do you need to apply for the 1st or 2nd round of PPP Loans?
• What Lenders are available in Oregon to process my PPP application?
• What changes were added into the 2nd Round of PPP?
• As a self-employed independent contractor, what do I need to apply for PPP?
• Open Q&A discussion time.
Normally, we eat together over this learning session. In light of the pandemic, please consider picking up or getting delivery for lunch from a West Linn restaurant to enjoy while you learn. CLICK HERE for a complete list of restaurants. Thank you!
DATE: Thursday, January 28, 2021
TIME: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
COST: Free & Open to the Public
Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81715501885
Meeting ID: 817 1550 1885